Connect with our Community Sponsorship experts for one-on-one support
Community Sponsorship Technical Assistance (CSTA) sessions are tailored one-on-one or group sessions with experienced associates that can include education, troubleshooting, planning, brainstorming, and general discussion around topics relevant to community sponsorship.
These sessions can be requested by and designed for community sponsorship agency staff, community sponsor groups, and refugees paired with community sponsors. Some examples of topics may include:
- Navigating group, group and resettlement agency, or group and family dynamics
- Designing or using program policies, agreements, and forms
- Understanding best practices related to confidentiality, boundaries, or power dynamics
- Monitoring and evaluating CS programs
- Building understanding between case managers and CS groups or CS staff
- CS program design and management
- Understanding core services or application processes for benefit programs
How to Schedule a Session
To schedule an appointment with one of our team members, please enter your contact details and technical assistance request in our Microsoft Bookings scheduling system.
Have questions? Not ready to book a session yet?
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a member of our team.
Are you a sponsorship expert interested in providing support to our community?
We want to hear from you.Contact Us